Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Culture Shock

All of a sudden I am feeling a little bit of culture shock. I have been a part of the crazed cafuffel trying to get all my food storage up and going. It seems like there are SO many resources available if you live in certain parts of this great US, that I have taken for granted the majority of my life. For instance...case lot sales. Those things are the BEST. I would go twice a year and stock up on canned goods and then that would be a huge part of my storage. Why they don't have stuff like that here, I just do not understand. I know groceries are a little more expensive in TX than in the other great state, but why they can't go on sale here I just don't get. So, if any of you fellow Texans understand this craziness, help me to understand. I mean, I know I can find good deals if I hunt for them, but I don't have the time or energy to do the hunting. I have been looking at all the good deal blogs from the great state, and I must admit I am very jealous. Maybe one day I will gather the energy to figure it out here. Until then, I am just bugged at the one fact that Texas doesn't believe in case lot sales.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I get bugged about no case lot sales, too. Would it really be that hard to do? Is it really asking that much? Sorry, I can commiserate, but have no solutions in this area.

Amy said...

Maybe texas needs you to make a change for them!!!!

Hope you had fun in utah! Your pictures are way cute!!