Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Inspired

I have been re-inspired to dedicate some time to the blog. It has been a long time since a real post..it is a new goal.

Here is the latest...we have all had some 24 hour version of the stomach flu. It started with me on saturday, dan sunday, Tarin on Monday. I think Walker actually may have started it all in Utah when we were at my mom's but I am not 100% sure of that. Ella is still holding out, and I hope she does for a LONG time or gets it soon. This is beginning to DRAG on. One thing about having had it myself....i am completely empathetic to the rest of the gang as they get it one after the other. I am not natually a sympathetic person, so this is a good experience for me.

Robby got married! HOORAY for Robby and Katie. They are super cute and super happy as they should be. The wedding was fabulous! The cute little sealer that performed the ceremony did such a great job. It was very memorable for Dan and I as we are about to celebrate our 10th anniversary...can you believe it? I can't. It has gone by SO Fast. If you would have told me 10 years ago that I would spend 5 of my next ten years in Texas I would have never believed you.

I will post some pics soon...I know i have been promising for a while, the problem is that they are all on Dan's computer and I only think to do this kind of stuff when he is out of town! More to come.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

yeah! Glad to see you back on. Sorry about the flu. We had it too and it is SO NOT FUN! Can't wait to see pictures.

Unknown said...

Angela, wow sounds like your days are being filled with the flu, not fun at all. I can't believe that you have been married for that long. Congratulations. Hope everyone gets feeling better. Talk to you later, Uncle Mikal