Monday, June 1, 2009

Week of Lasts

So, this is the last week...today was my last Monday at Mom's eat free at Gattiland. Today was my last Monday lift class at the gym...and my last FHE in Pflugerville. THANK goodness we have a fun summer in Utah to look forward to. If I had to move somewhere next week and start my new life I don't know if I could handle it. I am SO SO SO grateful for my fabulous friends here who have really had my back these past 10 months. We had our Grand Finale GNO last week and it was a blast...simply shopping and eating with good friends just really lifts my spirits. Good ol' Pf-town will always have a special place in my heart. If you would have told me three years ago that I would be this sad when I left, I wouldn't have ever believed you. You don't just fall into places like we did here. We have had the BEST loop in the world, and I am not exaggerating. Just ask me, or Sara, and we will tell you why this is the best place on the planet to live. Where will we ever find a house conveniently located within walking distance (without crossing a street) to all three schools, fabulous club house, pool, and park accross the street, neighbors who are a blast and who care, a great climate, and THE BEST people on the planet? I am jealous of the people who bought our house...they don't know what they have just landed. I didn't know either, when we landed here. This to me, is priceless......

Tomorrow will be my last trip to the Austin airport...not that I am too sad about that. We had our last Sunday at church a few days ago.. What I am really dreading though, is the last swim at our pool with my great neighbors. Don't know if I will make it through that one without tears...I love that place.

Hopefully this isn't my last post from Pf...

5 comments:

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

ah man...you make me miss the place and I don't even live there!

Kate said...

I know exactly how you feel when moving away. Austin/Pflugerville will always hold a special place in our heart and boy do we miss it!

ima10cow said...

Ok I don't even know these people or your Loop and that post totally made me cry. :(

Amy said...

I am sad for you! It is hard to find a great place like you had! Here's to high hopes though! And we are so looking forweard to meeting up with you in St. George!

Amy said...

I hate when I don't check my work! We are looking "forward" to seeing you in St. George!