Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Eighth Birthday Tarin!!


Nana made this cute photoshow of Tarin's life. I had to post it. She is getting so big and is so mature. .and responsible. Sometimes, I feel like I have a 12 year old rather than an 8 year old. There is no task to big or no challenge to great for her. She is a smart girl, great student, wonderful big sister and takes care of everyone in this house. In so many ways I look up to my little girl. I can't believe she will be getting baptized soon. Tarin, we love you! Have a very happy birthday!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday, Tarin! Angela,she is so pretty and I can't believe she'll be baptized soon. Hope her birthday is wonderful!!

Mindy said...

I was hoping that picture with Tarin in the cowboy hat would be included. That is one of my faves. What a little hotty. Does Dan have the shotgun ready?

Laura said...

Yeah! Happy happy birthday to Tarin! Such a cute girl, just like her momma:)