Monday, April 12, 2010

Updated Wyatt Pics


My neighbor has been snapping a few pics of Wyatt lately and they have turned out really cute. It seems that no matter where I live, my neighbors take more pictures of my kids than I do. I love it because they share them and then I have them, and don't feel like such a bad mom for not documenting all of them.....it is great. Wyatt is doing great. He has no choice but to be an on-the-go baby.. He run errands in the day and then in the evening goes from activity to activity with the kids. He is a good sport. We are in the process of buying a house and moving, so his days in the car seat are only going to increase as we get ready to move, etc. More details on the move to come . . . once things are really settled. I have learned, over the past year, not to count my chickens before they hatch.


Anywho....here are the pics


1 comment:

The Ollila's said...

He is so cute. Does he look alot like Walker did when he was a baby? I love looking at pictures of Jonathan and Ian and not being able to tell who was who. Definitely have to label my pictures.