Sunday, June 24, 2007

It is possible!!!

I must say that since my husband started traveling again I have had a very real fear of getting to church by myself. I am proud to say that today we made it on time and everyone smiling....kind of. It was a big deal for me. I have a friend that sat by us so I didn't feel so outnumbered. For the most part, the girls were great and Walker slept during sacrament meeting, so we are ALL good. I am waiting for the man to get home from Minnesota so I can put on some pictures of our trip to the beach last weekend. We have lived in Texas for almost three and a half years now, and just barely made it to the coast. The girls had such a great time, and I must say my husband and I did too. Tarin loved playing in the waves. Ella wasn't so fond of the sand and getting icky. She's more of a swimming pool gal, much like her mother. I am pretty sure we did get a picture of her with another bucket on her head. She is a strange child. We'll update those pictures later!

2 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Wow, I admire you. Last week I had to try to get to church on time by myself because Travis had meetings all morning. Well, we weren't on time, but we did get there in time for the sacrament. But, since we were late Travis had volunteered to sit at the sacrament table. Emma started screaming the minute I sat down. So I stood up in the corner with her and told Ty and Abs to stay still. Well, Abby ended up standing by me and Tyler sat by himself. What a mess.
I'm glad things turned out better for you.
I can't wait to see your pictures of the beach.

Rebecca said...

I followed a link from Aprils web sit and it all looks great!! Your son is darling!! We are wanting to go to a texas beach.. where did you go.. we are looking for suggestion!!