Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jumping Beans

Who knew beans really did jump?? Yesterday as I was doing some pre-wedding shopping for dresses for the girls...I got a call from Ella's preschool informing me that Ella had a bean jump in her nose. WOW! I thought, I guess there really are Texas Jumping Beans. How amazing. She wouldn't change her story. The bean just went ahead and jumped right in her nose. They had tried to make her blow it out, no success. They thought that a bulb syringe might get it out, so Walker and I headed to the school, bulb syringe and all and before we got there she had gone ahead and cried that silly ol' bean right out of her nose. So, the bean was freed without a visit to the doc, which I am very grateful for! Ms. Robin even saved the bean in a baggie for us. That is one jumping bean that has jumped it's last jump. YIPEE!

So, lesson learned, beware of the Texas Jumping Beans...

Eventually I got it out of her that the bean got put in her nose because she thought it would be funny! That's my Ella!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's getting married?

Young Family Adventures said...

Oh man!! I can't beleive it!! I am glad it wasn't too big an ordeal getting it out!! I remember my little sisters doing stuff like that (tweezers work wonders too!)

I am suspecting Robby is the Groom to be? If so, that is so exciting!!

You are such a cute mommy!! I enjoy reading your blog!Have a great weekend!!

Sonia said...

Wow, still has the same personality. Crazy girl, she cracks me up!

Claire said...

lol. ella always has you telling great stories

Angela said...

Yes, Robby is getting married February 6th....Very exciting!

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

That is hilarious...good to know about those jumping beans for next time we visit...we'll 'watchout!

Nicki said...

Hey Ang, this is your cousin Ben Brough. I have just been offered a job in San Antonio. Wondering what your thoughts are of that area? Our blog is benbroughfamily.blogspot.com or email us at benandnicki@frontiernet.net Thanks

Damitz Family said...

Oh, I'm glad that little jumping bean jumped back out. Every once in a while we magically get jumping objects too. Strange . . .