Monday, February 15, 2010

The Grand Finale.....

So, I have jokingly named this baby in my tummy, "The Grand Finale." I don't know how people have more than three kids, and I am not quite sure how I am going to do it either. My body is really not enjoying this pregnancy and it seems my sanity is slowing seeping away from me. Wyatt is going to be born next Tuesday and to be truthful, I don't know what I am more excited about, not being pregnant anymore or having Dan home for a little while. It will be nice to be a real family for a while. The best of both worlds would be for me to be feeling fabulous the entire time he is home so that we could go and and do some fun stuff, instead it will be time spent relaxing, sleeping, watching movies, and probably changing diapers, doing laundry, and did I mention napping? Oh well, I will take what I can get.



Anywho....all of you out there with 4+ children...send your advice my way. I will be needing it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there Angela, you can do it. Your a great Mom. Love you guys.. Uncle Mikal

Kristi said...

You are going to do great! Can't wait to see and hear how everything goes!

Sonia said...

That is soooo exciting, good luck! I wish I had some advice for you, but I only have 3. Well, not "only" but you know what I mean. Plus, you're usually the one giving me advice, so I got nothin'!

Chelsea said...

Just try to get as much rest as you can when he is there. Hopefully, you have a few people that can help with the other kids off and on after he leaves for a month or so until your hormones have calmed down. LET PEOPLE HELP YOU! I wish I would have. Give it a few months, you'll wonder how you ever were without him.