Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grumpy

So, today Ella asked me why I am so grumpy...I could go on for a countless number of reasons...which I will not bore you with, but this has me really thinking...am I always grumpy. Is Ella always going to remember her mom as being grumpy? Food for thought. Hopefully once I am back to my normal hormonal self I will be back in control of the grumps, but for now I have yet to determine what it is that makes me so grumpy in the evening...which is basically the ONLY time Ella sees me during the day.

Any suggestions for overcoming the evening blues? Homework, after school activities, Dinner, Baths, Bedtime...how do I make them less of a chore especially while doing them as a single parent most nights?

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hopefully it's the pregnancy, cause that is what I'm blaming mine on lately. You are almost done!!!

Chelsea said...

I'm right there with ya and have thought many of the same things that you said. It is hard being alone, pregnant, and tired all of the time. If you find a solution, please let me know. I need one too.

John and Sherri said...

Angela! It's Sherri (Bailey), I found you from Emilie's blog- my mom ran into her. I haven't seen you forever! You have an adorable family. #4, you'll have to tell me how that goes! You look great. Fun to see your family- keep in touch!