Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Um...what's tagging?

I think this is what I'm supposed to do

MY HUSBAND

What is his name? Dan

How long have you been together? We just had our 8th Anniversary

How long did you date? In person..like 8 weeks. Long Distance about 5 months

How old is he? 30

Who said I love you first? He did

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? That is probably a toss up - that boy can Sang

Who is smarter? He would say he is...but we all know the truth

Whose temper is worse? His, once he's mad, it just takes him longer to get there.

Who does the laundry? For the first half of the marriage he did...I guess it is me from now on

Who does the dishes? He mostly does dinner dishes...I do the rest

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on which way you look at it...I just have to be closer to the door

Who pays the bills? Me

Who mows the lawn? he does

Who cooks dinner? me unless it is on the grill

Who drives when you are together? The man who cannot be a passenger

Who is more stubborn? I would say that would be equal between the two of us

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

Who kissed who first? I believe it was a very mutual kiss

Who asked who out? I think I invited myself on the Jet Ski....

Who proposed? He Did

Who is more sensitive? Me

Who has more friends? I do

Who has more siblings? I do

Who wears the pants in the family? I will go with the kids...they rule and we just tag along with them

I tag Sally and whomever else decides they want to do this!

1 comment:

Wilde Things said...

oh sure, thanks! I tagged Travis, we'll see if it amounts to anything.