Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Off the Charts

So, today was the boy's well check. I took him in and we were excited to see what he might weigh. Well, he weighed (drum roll please) 26 lbs 10 oz and was 32 1/2 inches long... He was in the 90th percentile for weight and OFF THE CHARTS for height. His pediatrician says he doesn't look one day older than two. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy knowing exactly how big this big boy is.

You know, to ride most of the rides at disney world you only have to be 36" tall. At this rate, Walker will be able to ride the rides by the time he is 18 months.

CRAZY!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Walker is so big! I didn't know he was that tall!
His birthday party looked awesome... did you decorate his cake? ;)
I also want to know who your pediatrician is. Ours is down by NAMC and I'm not in love, so I'm wanting to switch.

i'm h.mac said...

he is so big angela, i guess you can be glad it's a "he". my poor ella the hut, she also suffers largeness, mostly in the area between her head and feet....

Wilde Things said...

He is going to be just like his daddy! And only 1 year. Crazy!
At Tys 1 year check up he was pretty tall, but below 20% in weight. My doctor asked if I fed him. Nice, huh?
June sounds great! I am excited to see you.

Erin said...

Well, I have a special place in my heart for those big baby boys... aren't they sweet!?

Em said...

Hey! It's been forever since I checked your blog. Cute cute kiddos! Great music. Love ya!

Kate said...

He's going to be taller than Ashlyn in the next year! He is such a cutie and one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!