Sunday, March 9, 2008

Tarin's Work

Tarin had an assignment in school to write a sentence about what makes her happy and then to illustrate it. I was happy to see that the things that make her happy right now are not "things". Thought Nana would be SO happy to see this! Ella keeps asking for her Grandpa, the one that goes with her Grandma. Sometimes I wonder why we live so far away from grandparents. It seems that they are what make our children happy....or maybe just spoil them, I don't know for sure....




Notice how she gave herself a "Check +" That's what her teacher does when you have excellent work! Great job Tarin! Love the drawing....

Ella got a little upset when her artwork wasn't on the blog. This is a picture that Ella drew of herself in the swimming pool. She is wearing a sparkle dress swimming suit if you couldn't tell.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I love it!!! I also find it highly amusing that she didn't draw Ella in the picture or mention her in the sentence. That's totally something Avery would do. She'd either exclude Adam or Aidan, whoever is getting on her nerves that day!!! That is just too funny! By the way, tell Ella I totally knew what the drawing was and can see her in her beautiful sparkle swimsuit!!! Oh, and Tarin's masterpiece was beautiful as well!!!

Amy said...

That is one of the big reasons I don't want to move to Hawaii. No grandparents live there. My kids love them so much, we live 5 hours away and we hardly see them as it is! Love the pictures- especially the sparkle swim suit!