Tuesday, August 12, 2008

On the Road Again

I guess my trip to Utah at the beginning of the summer with three kids on the plane by myself wasn't too bad because I am going to give it another go. My dad was nice enough to give us some FF Miles and is getting us home for a little break from the stress we are under right now. I am not gonna lie to you, it is going to be so nice to be away from all the worries of our life right now. I can't wait for some comfort food, etc. in the great state.

I feel so grateful today for my great friends here. They are so supportive and so understanding of all the issues in our life. They never judge and are ALWAYS willing to help. Not to mention, made my birthday just AWESOME! Thanks guys for the night out and the week long celebration! You know who you are! Dan also threw together a great night out with Ben and Al and the kids. It all ended with a mint chip ice cream pie...YUMMO ! I am SO grateful for Dan who works so hard for us. He is under quite a bit of stress and still seems to have a smile on his face when he walks in the door. He loves his kids and is seriously the BEST DAD EVER! I am beginning to think I should go to work and he should raise the kids...I think he'd do a better job than I am. I know this is seeming a little bit like a post off the other funny site but I am seriously feeling SO BLESSED! I am hoping a trip home with rejuvinate me and help me turn my attitude back to the willing/grateful person and get rid of the negative person I have been the past month or so.

Anyway...that is alll...HERE WE GO AGAIN! Back to the airport! Wish us luck!

5 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Hope you have a good time. If you do get a sec. give me a call! I would love to see you!

Chelsea said...

Hope you have a great trip home!! Don't worry about the flight. Give your kids benedryl when you get on the plane. LOL!! I'm kidding!!! It didn't work for me. They actually became more hyper. Good luck. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Kate said...

Hope you had a great trip...ours was great and it wasn't too bad traveling with 3 alone on the way home. Brady by far was the best traveler esp being in the mountains.

Sonia said...

I hope you have a fabulous time! Happy late birthday to you! Sorry I'm such a loser and didn't send you a card! You know me though, lol! Btw, I don't think you could ever be negative, especially not as negative as yours truly! You're just too hard on yourself!

Mashelle said...

Hi! I hope you had fun on your trip. You are very brave taking three kids on the plane by yourself. We are going to Hawaii and I'm not looking forward to the flight! Talk to you soon!