Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Father's Day


















So, my friend/neighbor/photographer extrordinaire took these pictures of the kids for Dan for Father's Day. I thought they were too cute not to post! I loved them and so did he!
Enjoy! I survived girls camp, in fact it was an awesome experience for me...kindof like a vacation. There was catered meals, a/c cabins, crafts, swimming pool, canoeing, etc. It was awesome! It was spiritual and fun and everything a 12-18 year old girl or their leader could hope for. Did I mention the food was incredible. None of this camp food stuff, we had catered meals. It was like no girls camp I have ever been to. I mean, I went to some pretty amazing girls camps myself, but this was on a grand scheme, pretty incredible. Way to go Stake Camp Leaders! YOU ROCK!!




5 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE IT. Very cute! Now I'm jealous that my plan to have 3 kids has gone awry...guess I'll have to figure something else out since I can't copy your idea! :)

The Ollila's said...

Those pictures are awesome. What a good idea for fathers day. LOVE IT!!!

I don't think you can call that camping when you have your meals catered to you. You were quite spoiled. Lucky you!!!

Erin said...

Love the pictures!! Your kids look so sweet! You'll have to let me know who did your pictures.

Kristi said...

Yipee! I told my mom to ask the aunts if anyone had a blog I could peek on so I am glad you wrote me so I could see yours! Good way to keep in touch since we don't see each other too often.

Tiffany said...

Your kids are so dang cute! Are you guys coming up for the reunion? I have a blog now its tiffanywelling.blogspot.com!