Thursday, April 10, 2008

Simple Requests

So, Ella's birthday is coming up and, I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems the buildup for birthdays around this house is almost more exciting than the actual birthday. The same day we were at Target and lost Tarin, Ella announced to me that her simple request for her birthday present would be a diamond necklace. She has since reminded me that this is the only thing she wants for her birthday about four times. So, if any of you grandparents out there read this....send money now, because this girl has the same caviar dreams her dad does. I don't know if we can afford to have two of them in the same family.

5 comments:

Amy said...

So scary about Tarrin. And GOod luck with the diamond necklace request!

Kate said...

Ella has great taste at such a young age! I am glad Ashlyn hasn't asked for me except her little birthday party which she's been talking about for months. Hopefully,the grandparents will help ya out.

Sonia said...

Wow, I always knew Ella was a "diva!" That is too funny!!!

The Ollila's said...

That is funny she asked for a diamond necklace. Maybe you could pull off a CZ necklace. Surely she couldn't tell the difference. Anything that sparkles, right??

Good luck

Wilde Things said...

Diamonds?! What a hoot. She has good taste.