Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ahoy Maytee

So, Dan and I were invited to a murder mystery dinner and the theme was a pirate night. We had a great time. We were each assigned characters. I was a sea maiden and Dan was the inn keeper who was hosting the pirate jig where the murder took place. It was fun. We had to dress the part and act it. Dan was much better at acting the part than I was....as any of you who have played Cranium with him know. So, here is a picture of the evening. It was a total kick. Thanks to our good friends for including us in the fun! Another Big thanks to Al for providing my costume. If you can't tell from the pictures....we took chicken legs as our entree of choice.


Oh, and by the way...I didn't buy the pictures. I threw away the proofs before I knew what I was doing! Bummer, huh? Maybe next time, as I am sure there will be a next time!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE it! We did one of those once and it was so much fun! What good lookin' pirates. I can just imagine Dan!

Sonia said...

I bet you guys had sooo much fun!!! You guys look great!!!