Friday, April 25, 2008

Why?

So, I have one question...WHY? Why is it that after I did Ella's hair so nicely before her pictures (two braids on top of her haid tied with big pink bows) that she feels the need to put a BIG BLUE CLIP right in the front and ruins the picture for me? (She must have had the clip stashed away and pulled it out after I dropped her off) Why does this bug me so? Why don't I just buy the pictures anyway to prove what a stinker she was? Why do I think that someday this is just going to make me laugh and not make me angry? Why didn't her teacher take the clip out of her hair...never mind I know this answer....Ella freaked out, I am sure. So, do I buy them or not? Other than the blue clip they are super cute. The blue clip just bugs me.

I have a feeling I am going to be asking this question many more times in this child's lifetime.

4 comments:

Kirk and Carin Chugg said...

Funny Ella Bella! My vote is you buy the pics because it just makes the story that much greater!! And another priceless memory of miss Ella.

Amy said...

Very Sneaky! Buy them for the memory.

Mindy said...

Buy the pics, Ang. It bugs big time now but I have a feeling someday it will be embarrassing for her (payback time) and eventually funny for everyone.

Wilde Things said...

I want to see them, so you better buy some (just do not spend your money and get a big package.)
By the way, you are a very observant reader!