Friday, May 2, 2008

Checked Off

So, thanks to the late night updating the blog and feeling like a slacker because I didn't get anything done yesterday, today I kicked it into high gear. Cleaned all three bathrooms, floors and all. Cleaned out the girls drawers and closets and even put stuff back in the attic (which is usually a job I save for Dan). So yeah! I feel productive. I even made cookies and dinner. It helps that I have been waiting around for repairmen all day, which is probably the ONLY reason I stayed home today. But, it was worth it! I feel a lot better about the days accomplishments. If only I can do the same tomorrow.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Woohoo! Go, girl!

Next time you're in the groove, call me. I'll come sit at your house and wait for the repair man while you come over and clean mine!

Just kidding.

Michelle said...

Angela! Hey, it's Michelle Packer, way back from freshman year in Hawaii! I saw your link from Jessi's and was so happy to see you! I'm not sure how else to contact you, so e-mail me at michellemower@gmail.com and we can catch up!