Thursday, May 29, 2008

J & J

So I just realized that I never posted about a few things and thought I would catch up. In the beginning of April we had Dan's cousin and her little boy here for a visit. It was so much fun to be able to spend quality time with them and to get to know Jackson a little bit. He was so funny and so cute! Jena is a great mom and it was fun to see her in that role. We did some fun stuff....but most importantly, we took Jena on her first trip to none other than Wal Mart. It was fun to have them and I thought I'd post some pics of the event.


This is Jackson and Walker "playing" with Willie. They liked to see him out the window. Notice Jackson's car and "moo." I don't think he set those two things down the entire time he was at my house. I was SO grateful we had at least one boy toy for Jackson. The next picture is Jackson "cookie monstering" the rocks at the park.


And of course we had to post a picture of Jena and Jackson at the pool. It was pretty chilly water, but we were all brave and tried it out! We miss you Jena and Jackson! Thanks for coming to visit us, and come back soon, okay?? Tarin wants to know if you got a car yet?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I didn't know you were a poet. I loved your ode to Willie! Good for you n the running. I really wish that I liked to run. My friend was n a mini triathalon this weekend and she said I should do it next year. It was the first time I have ever been tempted. I am sad for you that your daughter's b-day party was so cold (way cute cake though), and about the tornado! Scary. Glad you guys are fine!