Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Texas Ties

So, if you would have told me ten years ago that in my future I would be living in Texas and that I would like it, I would have dropped dead. However I am now starting to feel like I have some Texas Ties and some Texas roots that will run deep and will run with me wherever I may go. I worked with a friend the first place we lived in Texas in the Primary of our ward. I got to know their family and really enjoyed them. When we moved to our current home, we found out that the parents of our good friends lived where we were moving to. I am now working in the Young Women with our good friends mom. I just love it! I love that no matter where you go in the our church, you meet someone from somewhere that you'd know in a previous experience. I love the smallness of the world when it comes to church service. This is something that makes me happy today!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

That is so cool! I'm so glad you like Texas, maybe you'll stay here forever! BTW, we just found out, we are moving...back to Mansfield! Whoo hoo!!! So now, you just have to move back! I can dream can't I!!!

April said...

Hey! I just found out that the E's and D's have both sold their homes. Yea for them, sad for us. I am so happy that Sonia will be back.
I know what you mean about Texas. Perhaps we will stay here...