Friday, September 12, 2008

Abnormally large - - not surprised

So, that is how you would describe my baby boy. The doc told me this week...at his 18 month well-check...that he is the size of an average three year old. At this rate...we will be on the rides at six flag by Halloween. Isn't that cool? He is off the charts for height and in the 90th percentile for weight. CRAZY! The only problem with all of this is that I have to carry him still...he is only 18 months old. Oh well...it is good for my back muscles, right?



Ella started Pre-K this week. WOO HOO! She got Ms. Sally and she loves it. The little boy that proposed to her last year is in her class this year...so that is really exciting. Although Ella has a little competition in the class this year. There are a whole bunch of really cute little girls. Hopefully Ms. Sally will have the patience that Ms. Laurie did last year. I hope that I get to hear all the stories like I did last year. The co-teacher in the class is my running' buddy Jen. So that was nice for Ella to have a familiar face.



Tarin has decided that second grade is good. A little more homework and a little more responsibility, but with that comes a few more privileges.. . . if you ask her she will tell you what she gets to do now that she is in 2nd grade....she feels really big about it!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow!! He's the size of a 3 year old?? He is also a lap rider on the airplane, which would have been a very long flight for you!! I still can't believe he's that big! Cool he'll be the star football player in no time!! Good thing that you're in the south, He'll have plenty of opportunities!

The Ollila's said...

Whoever would of thought you would of had such a big boy?? I mean, Dan is such a shrimp!!! I can't imagine having to carry him around everywhere. You must have some major bicepts.
And...how much do you love having just Walker at home (at least when Ella is in school)? I have only had one day with just Ian, but LOVED it and am looking forward to many more.

Leanne said...

I can't believe your boy is so big b/c your girls aren't at all! That's lucky! Anyway, I read your comment, I wish you lived next door as well,(that was fun while it lasted... way too short!) how's the move coming along? And YES, Marci is a wonderful babysitter, I love having one built in now! It's great.