Thursday, September 25, 2008

Small Things

I have two things to be grateful for today:

1. I went to a store with Walker and after I left I realized that they had charged me wrong so I needed to go back in. Normally when I put Walker in his seat, I throw my keys in the drivers seat. Walker was all strapped in when I discovered the charges were wrong, so I unstrapped him and went in to make things right. As I am leaving the store I realize that my keys are missing. The truck automatically locks when it sits for a period of time and I knew it was locked by now. OH NO! I search everywhere and THANKFULLY find them at the bottom of my bag. I was so glad that we were not stuck at the beauty supply store waiting for a locksmith.

2. After school my doorbell rang and a new friend of mine brought dinner over. She is experimenting on how to make food taste good and be fat free and I am giving one of her trial recipes a taste test. I am so grateful to be on her taste test list. She is now working on making the chocolate cake in a mug less fattening. I am grateful for new friends.

1 comment:

The Ollila's said...

Does that friend of yours that makes fat free food yummy have a blog where she shares her recipes? It is so hard finding things to cook for Ian that everyone can eat. I would love toget her recipes.